RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

November 8th, 2018, 01:12 AM
ronaldoydupra

Hi I would like to start with the API for VB.net and reading the instruction in the Wiki, but I cannot add the library in the reference it display an error - A reference to the "....dll" could not be added.Please make sure that the file is accessible and that it is a valid assembly

I am using visual studio 2013 any help will appreciate thank you.

and also looking with this concern below.

I was reading your documentation and I want to download VB.NET API example in this link but I cannot find the download link.

Thanks

November 8th, 2018, 06:48 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this. We have just sent you an email with the related information.

Hope this helps.

May 3rd, 2019, 09:01 AM
Meazak

Hi,
can you please give me the download path for the VB.NET API library files.

May 3rd, 2019, 10:00 AM
Support Team

Please contact us directly by email and we'll share the relevant details with you.

May 22nd, 2019, 05:14 AM
adent-ctc

Alternatively we have developed a platform called Jupiter Server which provides what we believe is an easier API to code against than the standard CommitCRM API.
https://dentaur.com.au/jupiter-server/
It uses the standard CommitCRM API under the hood, but removes the requirement for your client code to run on a computer that has access to the CommitCRM directory structure.
Only a licensed copy of the Jupiter Server needs to be installed on the computer you have installed CommitCRM on to.

Code examples exist on our website for C# and Powershell.

VB.NET supports WCF (SOAP) therefore writing code to communicate with the Jupiter server shouldn't be a problem.
If you need coding help in VB.NET to get your data in and out of CommitCRM using our Jupiter Server product then we will provide some assistance.

Kind regards

Andrew Dent
Dentaur Pty Ltd